Inspired by Japanese culture to create tranquil living for residents, Kajang 2 Precinct 2 is unveiled through launch of 20-acre Midori & Hiroki – offering 184 units of double-storey terraces delicately designed with zen gardens, sakura boulevard main entrance, and a lakeside deck equipped with jetty and gazebo for recreational pleasures.
An integrated development designed to be the next central business district of Kajang, Kajang 2 is an award-winning integrated township is also a mass transportation hub that has everything you will need to flourish. Its well-planned infrastructure is well-connected to the ongoing construction of Kajang 2’s own KTM commuter station (Kajang 2 KTM) which is just one stop away from the Stadium Kajang MRT Station (Sg. Buloh-Kajang MRT).
- Integrated transit shopping malls
- Kajang 2 KTM Station (under construction; estimated completion by 2018)
- Educational Institutions – Chinese primary & secondary schools, private & international school, city campus
- Medical centre
- Hotel tower
- Corporate office tower
- Shop offices
- Landed & high rise residential
- Convenient travels with mass transportation hub (KTM & MRT)
- Accommodates all work, live & play within its own vicinity
- A gated & guarded community
- 24 hours CCTV surveillance
- Single entry/exit with card access system